The Walk: One

Saturday, October 29, 2005

An intern ended his nightmare yesterday, finishing his internship. Well, I call it, tour-of-duty in 5 months. Taking roles, in marketing, boy-friday, usherer, mover, organiser and more! Our office bought him a BF2 keyboard set with mouse, perfect gift for a gamer. After work, we went for a wonderful dinner. Next ... drinking time! At least the intention is to get the intern drunk! We ended making him high on drinks. I did not enjoy that place much. Places like these makes me smell like I have been living in a 40 foot container of cigarettes, all my life. Music was not too exciting. We left the place around 2am. I got home dead tired, showered and headed to bed right away, at 3am. However, it still screwed my chances of going to SP for Interval Training with Cheow12, Tiwazz and Dong. I tried waking up at 6am. I felt totally crappy. I don't think I can even do a 8km. Needless to say that I will drop dead after doing Interval Training. I SMS-ed Tiwazz and continued searching for my Sleeping Beauty in dreamland.

Posted by Muggs at 2:10 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment