2 New Toys

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A little busy.. so.. .slow on updates. First, Karloong is back, on Sunday!! She brought back an Oakley for me. So, $$ on that...

Second toy ... today, a Polar RS200... more $$... flowing out. But, I brought my new toy out.. for a test.. Hmm.. I know I can do fast than the readings... somehow it was showing that I was already on Zone 5. .. so, I slowed down into Zone 4. Misconfiguration? No idea. But, the heart rate is correct. Hmm.

More on pictures for Oakley glasses and RS200 soon?

Posted by Muggs at 11:07 PM  

4 comments:

Wow! New toys.....wonder when I will part my $$ for these

Anonymous said...
11:07 AM, October 05, 2005  

I also wan oakleys..

Coulieo said...
9:01 PM, October 05, 2005  

T@z.... $$ all gone to ger ger?

Run... hmm.. I'm beginning to learn more about this toy.. but.. looking out to tweak it more.

coulieo... aiyo... see who going to U.S... keep you informed.

Muggs said...
11:58 PM, October 05, 2005  

yar man...u are right...no $$$ left for myself...haha...got 2 shoes and a cap last month liao...maybe wait for year end AWS or my next IPPT before I get new toy....tok abt IPPT..hmmm...when we taking har?

Anonymous said...
11:33 AM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment