Die Punk! Nailed You!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Got into the office really late today. Okay, I gave myself the excuse. Totally out on the mental side for today. But, it is a good thing that Beng's wedding Montage is okay now. I was rather reluctant about going to the Paintball game in the afternoon. In the end, with a full force turn out from our side, .. oh well.. I joined. We're fighting against our reseller for our products. The host/facilitator dressed up like Tomb Raider's Lara Croft and I think that was really cool. She did a run-through on covering safety, usage of arms, game play, layout and rules.

Divided into 4 teams. I had a great time. A few frags collected by me.. and I got shot a few rounds too. I had a close shot on me, with the round landing on my thumb.. damn!!! My thumb went numb for a good 15 mins. During the games, I heard someone squeezing off a mag of 20 rounds using Auto mode. *Ppttttt ppttttt ppttttt ppttttt ppttttt ppttttt ppttttt*, the sound of projectiles flying off that Carbine air gun. This guy just emptied one mag of 20 "slugs" onto his opponent.

LOLS!!! In the entire session, I was branded as the "Most Gung-ho Soldier"! That is because I was running all around the grounds. Even when I had to go back to our base (if you're dead or swapping mags), in order to "resurrect", I ran from point to point. For the rest, they walked.... totally out of breathe! Hehh hehh heh... The advantage of being a runner. When they learned that I am a runner, they all cursed and swore! "Whoa! Win already lor... ". It drizzled a little during our games. It definitely did not dampen our spirits. Great team building!!

When our games ended, we still have some rounds left in our mags. We were pitting our shooting skills against each other by shooting at balloons. There were only 4 balloons and soon it was over. I came out with the idea of shooting a empty soft drink can. Our guys were totally thrilled!! However, all missed. The only person who was able to hit the can was Becky!!! Only lady in our group! She really put the guys to shame!! hahha... Enjoyed ourselves trememdously.

There was a de-brief where everyone checked their "wounds". I had two gun shot wounds on my thighs and one on my right arm. MEDIC!!!!!!! It was already red and blue black. Ouch. IMHO, the grounds were a little too small. Oh well, beggers can't be choosers. I'm not complaining... just a note.

Tomorrow, I have to wake up early again. Big event. Beng's wedding.

Posted by Muggs at 7:44 PM  

4 comments:

Hee I also played last week :) Where did you guys play?r

carine said...
12:24 PM, October 15, 2005  

hhah.. Discovery Centre (Crossfire)

Muggs said...
2:00 PM, October 15, 2005  

Happening! Haven't tried paint-ball before. The closest I've ever played is laser quest. Ha ha ... except there's no "pain" involved.

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
3:58 PM, October 15, 2005  

ahh.. I remember Lazer Quest!! I've played that years before.

Muggs said...
5:18 PM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment