Backlash

Saturday, October 22, 2005

During noon time, yesterday, I can feel that my body telling me that I'm going to have a breakdown. True enough. By later afternoon, meeting a client halfway through, I had a sore throat. By night time, a slight fever came. I had to sleep early last night. Too many late nights for work, last week, have taken their toll on me. Probably too little time to sleep.

This morning, I am suppose to go to MR with Tiwazz. He ended up going there himself. My fever is gone. Sore throat stayed on. This cancels out the chance for tonight's makan session with flip and Philip organising too. Badminton at 1300-1500hrs later. Can't do that too. Tomorrow, TD walkers (because they don't even jog anymore, they just walk) are going to MR for a walk. That is out too.

Life is boring without sports.

Posted by Muggs at 10:36 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment