Slow and Easy

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Home already... around 1800hrs plus.. KK came to pick up my digicam for her China trip. This kid is traveling away from home for the first time. It should be an eye opener for her.

Hmm.. I received an IM from Tiwazz asking me if I want to jog. Slow and easy run. He wanted to try running from BV to IBP via the park connector link way, beside the canal. So, I got my running stuff and out I went. We met and did the route, turning around at the IBP end. The route measured around 11km. We chatted while running, trying to train like Carine and BrokenRunner, chat while running. We stopped over near my place for dinner. It was a slow.. but enjoyable run for me. But, the place did remind me of my first dating spot. Well, that wasn't exactly the spot(the canal) we dated... we passed there.. on our way home.

Posted by Muggs at 10:53 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment