Krazy!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Mad, crazy... every comes. Just back from setting up work stuff. Tomorrow waking up at 0530hrs. Correction. Should be today. Practically, I have just 3hrs of sleep.

Don't know why.. I was in the office at around 2100hrs, listening to Norah Jones CD, while trying to set up some stuff. I recalled watching the stars filled skies each time, I go for dive trips. I sure miss my nudibranches, soft corals, manta rays (not yet), whale sharks (wait longer), nemo (yeah, right... everyone's a nemo), butterfly fishes, etc... most of all, I miss bannerfishes, because they're usually in pairs.

What happens to my Thailand island hopping trip? On hold till I have leave for it then... sigh. KK ... next year... almost can't wait already. Can't think much now.. except for... bed.

No early sleep later tonight too, need to rush off some video stuff.... need AC's equipment. I don't have a choice. Die. ABK.

I have the strange feeling (or idea) again.. hmm.. nuts. Go away! *shooo shoo* (Don't waste time)

Suppose to have a company paintball event on this Fri. Would love to go and clock a few frags. But, not too sure if I still can survive till this Friday. Plus... Beng's full day event on this Saturday. Might need to perform some Fear Factor style, swallowing some concoction. Barge some doors and bang through some walls. Do one arm push ups. Wear some lip stick (sorry bro, .... we don't do lip stick, you're on your own, brother!), before Beng get to see his princess. That is probably just the morning session. Noon? Night? Whoa... I'm better off doing a LSD!! hhahh...

Posted by Muggs at 1:54 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment