Shopping!!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pictures that I took before meeting up with a client. I was early. The trees and the skies reminded me of those days when I was in Raleigh, NC.

When it comes to shopping, girls always rule. Usually. Tonight, it was a guys night out. There are just a few things that draws guys, shopping together. Computers. Cars. Watches. This time, it was sports wear. I have yet to spend on New Balance, since I have the 40% discount voucher. Hence, YankeeII, Tiwazz, Taz and I went to New Balance Tech Centre. I wanted one of the models (trail shoes). Too bad. They don't have my size. I had to choose a different model. Basically, I wanted to buy another pair of Asics shoes, Cumulus.

Heading off to AV for dinner, we drafted out plans for next week's holidays (2 days, in fact). Might as well do a 20km in MR.

Posted by Muggs at 10:12 PM  

2 comments:

Alamak! First word I read got spelling mistake already leh...

Anonymous said...
12:40 AM, October 26, 2005  

*slaps forehead*. Alamugg.... thanks

Muggs said...
9:38 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment