Flash! Bang! *Click*

Sunday, October 23, 2005

" .... I want you!! Right here, right now. "
" Oh yeah! ...... "
" Is that all you've got? "
" Show me something..... "

*click*

What the ...? Bala was watching WWE on the T.V.. I was sufing net, downloading mails, MSN IM-ing in a conference, reading posts and blogs while it suddenly went pitch dark. Do not ask me why I'm still up in the middle of the night, when I should be in my bed, still recovering from sore throat and what-have-you. The only glow around was my laptop screen. Power trip! Second time in this month!? The authorities must do something about it. Thanks! I needed that in the middle of a MSN IM conference and mails downloading. *DUH* Must be that lightning seconds ago.

I cannot do anything else.... except generate reports for work. Okay... at least I made use of the time while waiting for....

  • Some guy's pager to beep.
  • He to walk to his car, take a ride down to my block's power mains.
  • Flip some switches, punch some buttons.
.... before the power gets restored.

Finally(and about time too), power restored about just half an hour later. This is so much better the previous time, record high of 3 hours. Nothing harmed, except that the parties in the MSN IM conference thought I was pissed at something that they said. You guys!! It was a silly power trip. Good thing that the power came back fast. Or else... I'll have to finish off all the honeydews, ice creams and whatever valueable perishables in the fridge. NOT!

I got MSN IM from TLR and we briefly chatted before I headed for my bed. TLR is back from Pakistan's disaster zone, after much rescue work. Great job!

Posted by Muggs at 2:38 AM  

2 comments:

hi, i came across your blog page one day. enjoy reading your blog (you write well) and your blog design looks really nice.

GraceYuMommy said...
1:09 PM, October 24, 2005  

Thanks! *blush* I don't think I write that well. There are so many others out there. I didn't really designed my blog. But, changed some codes here and there. Your kids look cute!!

Muggs said...
6:14 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment