Stadium I.T.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

7am to meet at SP stadium, it wasn't too early to meet at all. Basically, I was the first to arrive. Waiting for Cheow12 and Tiwazz to arrive, I performed some stretching. Arrrg... I know the sun will be shining...soon to be real hot. The guys arrive and we did a 2.4km warm up slow jog at drop dead slow speed(for warm up). Following that, Cheow12 did his 6 x 400m training for IPPT. Tiwazz had some ninja training.. *secret* .. while I did a MaxHR test. Hmm... result is the same as that showing on my HRM. Probably, the readings are for longer distance, I guess. I did another 4 rounds in the stadium track for warm-down. Stretches for warm-down? Definitely. We talked about each fellow forum guys, their stuff and all while waiting for Cheow12 to do a set of pull-ups.

During some chit chat.. and what a small world. Cheow12 actually knows my Secondary School classmate, Christopher. *Grrrowl* Okay. Getting hungry.. we went to Ghim Moh for breakfast. This place is quite a good spot for traditional, classic breakfast. Tiwazz saw me having "zhui kueh" .. guess he couldn't take it anymore and order some after finishing his first helping of breakfast. Cheow12 packed a packet for his wife too. Power of "zhui kueh"!!! Do not resist!

East Coast tomorrow. It'll be fun... hope we can have pics. *fingers, toes already crossed*

Posted by Muggs at 6:19 PM  

2 comments:

Get Hamusa to join u lah! TOo bad me can't.. got date tomorrow.. hahahaha!!! Exam also coming and i still go dating... What am i thinking!?!?!

Coulieo said...
8:32 PM, October 08, 2005  

Wah, your morning training session sounds fun :)

Renohtaram said...
10:38 PM, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment