Happy - Tired, Which Is Which?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I was totally tired from a series of events. Too tired to blog it out last night... Okay, let me recall. I was at training yesterday, after days of loading from work. Hey!! I saw ickleOriental!! Surprise. I wanted to call out to her. But, ooops... her business associate was waiting for her at the lobby. Such a small world. I'm at the tallest storey in that building and .. I bump into her. So, I continued with my training.

When it was over, I found I still have some time before Philip knocks off from work. I decided to drop by. I waved frantically when I was just outside the shop. Honestly, I never notice that the shop was there and it was just beside Spinelli. I order a cake with tea and chatted with him till his shift was over. Practically, there wasn't anyone else there. We had a great time talking about running stuff. We walked over to another spot where I had to pass the Tshirts to am_klutz's boyfriend. We had a brief chat on Triathlon and runs. I mentioned that we are going to have a run on this coming Sunday too. But, I think they would be having church. Kinda difficult.

Okay, next stop.... dinner with ZhuiTeLun and JapBoy, followed by American pool. Let me tell you... we had more laughs than anything. ZhuiTeLun just started playing (learning) and he gives us all the surprises.. doing the impossible stunts!! We were laughing at his shots.. all plain lucky and no skills involved. I sure do hope to play again soon... always good for laughs. I reached home.. too tired for a run.. heh hehe... moreover.. a friend told me.. "Wow.. almost midnight.. still going to run? Don't..". Okay .. I'm just going to take a break.

Today, settling some stuff at work, I was finally able to leave my work place. I met up with Beng and Kitty for dinner and cuppa. Lambie could not join us.. since she is down with flu. Lamb flu? You tell me. While having drinks.. we were into the topic of which song to use for Beng's wedding march-in. We short-listed a few .. .. pending for review by Beng's partner. An idea struck me.. we went over to HMV to take a look and listed down a few more songs.. here I am... a day's worth of work. I have yet to finish up the montage for Beng. But, it should be out by this Saturday or Sunday.

Yeah, Lambie!! We miss you, you silly lamb!!

Posted by Muggs at 11:23 PM  

4 comments:

BAAAAAA...!!! yoiz.. lambie is back in action!! aa--yyeeee--ah! got some wool stuck in my nose causing some flu allergies... sure to join u guys the next time round! baaa....

Anonymous said...
11:01 AM, October 07, 2005  

suan4 le4 baaaaaaaa(?)

Muggs said...
2:59 PM, October 07, 2005  

oh hey, you should have said hi!

Janice said...
5:38 PM, October 07, 2005  

hi Janice...hahhhahh... nah.. your business associate was there already.. with your boss.. next time!

Muggs said...
5:49 PM, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment