"Quiiick Climb!!"

Sunday, October 30, 2005

An American pool skills sharpening session yesterday. Hmm.. some minor improvements here and there. Kinda happy. American pool sessions are always for relaxation.

Movies... ahh... It has been ages since I last watched a movie. Pretty selective when it comes to movies. Awww man!! There are a few that I would want to watch that is coming soon. With so many crappy, trashy movies around.... I wouldn't have watched DOOM if I weren't a gamer. But, seriously, I don't really give a very high score for DOOM. I feel that the FPS (First Person Shooter) scene is totally unnecessary. Seems like movies are never too good when they are shot after a book or game has a successful sales record. I did not watch a midnight show for a really long time too. I hurried home. Suppose to meet Tiwazz and guys for Vertical Marathon ninja Training this morning.

In morning, 8am .. or should I say 8.30a where I reach TPY. Tiwazz, Kops21, Brokenrunner and YankeeII were already waiting for me. Alamugg!! I miscalculated on the traveling time. From my place, I would need an hour of train ride. We did our stairs climb sets after our warm-ups. I did only 3 whereas the rest did 4. My sets averaged out to be 5min 15secs. Tiring!! I kept my hands away from walls... trying to avoid all form of "assistance" to balance or make me move up the stairs faster. *Ouch* *Pant* After our ninja training, we had a "sinful" brunch. The famous laksa

The laksa saga continues....

Posted by Muggs at 5:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment