You Know You Need A Cuppa

Monday, August 01, 2005

at Fullerton. Chatting with folks over a cup of mocha has let me learn quite some stuff. We took a break after some set up. I was analysing myself. Changes, I need. Let me get it over and done with for my paper so that I can do more. I have more to learn in life. I was so lazed back into the couch that I forgot to take some pictures! Gee.. Fullerton has been around for some time and I haven't set a foot into the hotel. But, I still remember those days that Beng and I took some pictures of ourselves in Uni Graduation gowns.

Great! Tomorrow's event will be interesting.... will be meeting some old friends again!

The heat wave during lunch time was really terrible. I would have preferred this kind of weather if I was in my swim wear. Practically melting...
Rest day for me after long run on Sunday. Training resumes tomorrow. Meanwhile, more reading up to do. Time is precious.

Posted by Muggs at 9:12 PM  

2 comments:

wow...that's 3yrs back in our sai gong gown! and that's the first time i met cat too! :)

Anonymous said...
7:05 PM, August 02, 2005  

Good to have met up bro! Hmm seeing that we all have to study like mad dogs... Ubin looks like it gotta wait. DAmn... looked forward to going "treasure hunting" for livestocks... hahaha... Back to javascript.. SHITZ!!!

Coulieo said...
9:26 PM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment