Read-athlon

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Much reading up, I need. I need to focus on other areas. Mail routing, anyone? Any expert out there? I know of one. But, it is not nice to ask.... due to conflict of interest in work, even though we're friends.

For the past few days, I feel like I am in a pressure cooker. Enough said.

But, tomorrow is Real Run Day! A good way to destress. Runs. Food. Photo-takings. Looking forward to meeting more runners that I've not seen before.

Talk about something else....
I happen to see a note that is taped to the monitor of a PC stating the following friendly message:
"For security purposes, please login (username) without password"
A hacker friendly message.

Posted by Muggs at 10:59 AM  

4 comments:

it should read "pls logon using market leader xxx 2-factor authentication" :)

Anonymous said...
1:04 PM, August 27, 2005  

whoa... advertising...
chargeable...

Muggs said...
2:09 PM, August 27, 2005  

Hey, all the best for the run tomorrow ok? :o)

Anonymous said...
11:02 PM, August 27, 2005  

I'll be there to have fun!

Muggs said...
11:46 PM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment