12km MR

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I woke up at a rather early timing today. Around 5plus. Woke up by the sound of thunder. Oh no! Suppose to meet BrokenRunner for a run in MR. The sky was already red. But, by the time that I got out of the shower and ready to go, the sky cleared up.

Once reached MR, I saw Renohtaram and he got a new piece of gadget too. He is suppose to meet DreamRunner for a 20km run. Mm... I've not seen DreamRunner before yet. Maybe next time. Ah.. spotted BrokenRunner already and soon, Carine appeared. Oh. Carine was doing her secret ninja training today. hahh! 20km. BrokenRunner and I only went for a one round 11km (Plus a little extra hills on roads to make it 12km). We met jogging for 7km or so where we saw Meteor and Alvo2102. Man!! This place is crawling with familiar faces. After my run, I discovered that my AirMax can last for one last run, which is New Balance Real Run. So, I will be bringing her out for a last walk in the park. This Uncle Conan is slow. He can happily take his breakfast with Xena and then come to MR. Never even do a drop ship of carrot cake for me and yet he dares to ask for freebies from my Real Run rack pack. Hello... I have 4 safety pins as freebies for you.

Posted by Muggs at 2:46 PM  

2 comments:

Hi Balasing,

hope to meet you at the coming NB Real Run.

The DreamRunner said...
2:51 PM, August 22, 2005  

sure man.. hoping to see you there too!

Muggs said...
5:03 PM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment