Just When I Think It Is Safe Again....

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ooops. 2days already, lack of posts. Really tied down with stuff at work. Yep, I'm trying to catch up with new field in I.T and yet study for my re-cert at night. Everynight, once 11pm, I'll dump all things aside and change for my runs. Runs are my only way to de-stress my mind and yet stress my knees at the same time. Mm..

So many scheduled events to take note of. Even a farewell dinner for an ex-colleague who is migrating to Canada. Good for him!

Carine did an excellent job at a re-vamp work on SGrunner site. The entire layout looks clean and easy to the eyes. Neat stuff Web-Mistress! Seems like August and September is going to be a busy month for us. So little time, so many races! Plus, I have several concurrent tasks at work! *Concuss* Ggrrrr ... where's my Pina Colada?

Another million dollar jackpot question was asked today just before knock off time, via MSN. My funny new colleague.

BlurC: Whoa.. not going home huh? Wife won't scold huh?
Muggs: Wife? No lah.

BlurC: No wife? Girl-friend?
Muggs: Haha... no... no.

BlurC: Why? Aren't you married?
Muggs: Yes, I am.

BlurC: Then?
Muggs: I have 3 big kids already.

BlurC: !!!! Serious??!! How old?
Muggs: No joke. Big kids. My dad, my mum and my sis.

BlurC: ##@%@#!!^*^
Muggs: Haha..ha. Keyboard going to be spoilt soon. No, I'm not married and I'm alone.

BlurC: How old are you? 19-- ?
Muggs: It's 19XX.

BlurC: What are your requirements? I'll keep a lookout for you.
Muggs: *blink* #&%^**&% (Not another "I intro my this-that brother's friend's cousin's neighbor's daughter")

BlurC: Hey... your turn... keyboard spoil already.
Muggs: Ok, my requirements ....... Minimum Processor Intel Pentium or compatible 2.8-GHz processor, Memory 1024 MB of RAM, Hard Disk 100 GB of available hard disk space, PCI-E Graphics Card, DVD Writer, 2 GBitEthernet, Firewire and USB2.0. Plus 17" LCD.

BlurC: ....... Go home lah, go home lah!!!

Just when I think it is safe to roam the streets again......Terror strikes! I fear there will be more interrogation on this topic again. Eh.... . tomorrow on training... *phew* Saved by the bell!

Posted by Muggs at 11:23 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment