Support Fire!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Rising early to get over to Fullerton for a support role on seminar. Drat! I forgot to snap pics again. Too involved in the seminar stuff. Too many familiar faces, saying hello hi here and there. Once everything was over, it was near lunch time. I met up with Hamusa, Commando and Coulieo for lunch. Great meeting the guys again! Time flies when you are having fun. Too bad time was not enough for a quick coffee fix. Another day then.

I was kind of stoned for the whole of today. Down with slight flu and insufficient sleep. I hope I'll get better after a good night rest. Needing to sweat badly, I ran a 5km. I had to run anyway. 24min or so. Whoa.. long long time ago in a far away land.... I did it below 21min. Amazing. Guess I swallowed a cryptonite... Now lost all my super powers.

Posted by Muggs at 11:56 PM  

2 comments:

see ! Told you ! Always got great story to let your reader read. Since when you become superman ? Then where is Lex ? hehehe

- uncle C

Anonymous said...
8:22 AM, August 03, 2005  

Why should I care?! Where's my Kristen Kreuk?

Muggs said...
9:48 AM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment