What's YOUR Requirement?

Saturday, August 06, 2005

*Gulp*.... more interrogation. Now, its another person who does the "grilling session".

What do you know? My "requirement" has been classified as the "impossible to meet" condition. I am asked to quit dreaming. So, what now? Shall I lay some easy to find requirements like:
1) Rich woman?
2) Drop dead gorgeous babe?
I refuse to give in... anyway, I ended the wireless meaningless chat ... I thought the person had urgent things to ask me, I guess the problem can be solved... but, for me to give directions to the person, it is totally inapplicable IMHO.

So, I continued the chit chat with Beng and RLEK at MacDonalds till .... 11pm? Once I'm back home with my PC online, wow!! TLR and guys are all chatting!! Its a conference!! I think I chatted till 2plus am before collapsing on my bed.

Early this morning, I got to get up early to pass the Dive Comp to Donke. Then, its off I went over to Chini and 54Brownie's place to help them in shifting the furniture. *Phew* Took us sometime to shift those heavy stuff before going off for a great satisfying lunch.

Posted by Muggs at 2:47 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment