Crucial and Confused

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Why? At times like these, a crucial life and death situation, a ball comes flying into my court. A challenge to my mental concentration? Maybe. A test of the stress level that I can take? Probably. Not exactly as bad as the previous encounter. I still need to focus on current matters at hand. Answers? Results? Later. Okay. Enough of ramblings... Never knew bombs could drop on me. Again.

I need my sanity back, so I can jog in a straight line.
I need my sanity back, so I can swim and remember to breathe after each stroke.
I need my sanity back, so I can cycle on a bicycle rather than a trishaw.

Posted by Muggs at 11:44 PM  

3 comments:

hey br! endure! just the way u run a marathon or do a triathlon... all the way!!!

10:58 AM, August 20, 2005  

thanks man!!

Muggs said...
4:42 PM, August 20, 2005  

Endure... endure.. i think i going carzy too. Mad, insane, Brain drained. BURN BOOKS, BIATCHES, BURN BURN BURN!!!!!! AERRERHHHHGGHHH

Coulieo said...
5:13 PM, August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment