*Pant*

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Looks like pace is picking up for me. More.. more.. more..

Disappoint short run. Just 3.5km. Timing is just not right. I think I have to drop this Sunday's Tri due to work commitment. Really disappointed. There is always a race again. But, still. ... .arrrrgg!

Today was really a coincidence that I bumped into Fd. Mmm... just outside my office, at the bus stop. Ha!

Ok... enough clowning around. Back to slides creation for tomorrow's event and more reading... My neck is hurting like mad.... staring at the screen .. till I get tortise's neck.

Let me make myself a honey lemon drink first....

Posted by Muggs at 8:06 PM  

1 comments:

i think u must hv seen my VERY shocked face man! :P gasp! so much construction goin on there i almost got lost!

Fd said...
1:49 AM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment