Bookworm

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Alright... I'm nerdy enough already. At this slow and steady pace, I hope to get it done by next week. Another training week ahead(next week). I hope I have time for this.
I want to do my cycling!
I want to train my swim strokes!
I want to read magazines in Borders!
I want my Pina Colada!

So, not much for today. Make notes, study, surf a little online, forum a little. I did throw in a run before I watch the National Day Parade. Happy B'day, Little Red Dot!

Posted by Muggs at 11:59 PM  

2 comments:

Hey! i also like reading magazines in borders....but too bad...the magazines on running are pathetic...almost none sometimes

Anonymous said...
3:33 PM, August 10, 2005  

maybe we can hang out at borders sometime

Muggs said...
6:48 PM, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment