Sports Club

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Our workplace seems or feels dull. Yes, everyone is focusing on work. Responsible people we are, indeed. However, I strongly believe they could use some exercise. Getting to jog can be a real challenge. Sports.. on the other hand, seems like an interesting option to them. I organised a badminton session somewhere near our workplace. Turn-out was great. We had around 10 person who turned up. There could be more.. but they had last minute arrangements. So, .. I seem to be their newly appointed Sports Co-ordinator. They could use some exercises. I bet their spouse would thank me for giving them a workout. Not trying to ask them to exercise like I do. But, just to inject some sense of personal fitness or well-being balance in their lives. Good for the heart. Good for the soul. A little looking forward to .. .. "When is the next game?!" when one goes to work the next day. I could almost see the sparkle in everyone's eyes when they turned up. Laughter on people missing while trying to serve or smash the shuttlecock. Kinda like team building, minus the pressure.

Posted by Muggs at 11:10 PM  

3 comments:

u made me miz my badminton sessions wif my ex-colleagues... Awwwww!!! *sob sob*

Anonymous said...
8:26 AM, August 25, 2005  

well done....they sure need that. :)

Anonymous said...
8:58 PM, August 25, 2005  

now, I'm the one who is deflated...

Muggs said...
9:30 PM, August 25, 2005  

Post a Comment