No time = No runs

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Definitely confused by work today, I thought that it is a Wednesday today. Clown. I even typed two "today" in one sentence.

No time on runs. I hate this feeling. Books books books... channeling all my energies on this recert event. I just want to get it done. Moreover the sky don't look good tonight. Its not an excuse and I really want to run. *bored* My Nike AirMax is already showing signs of wearing out (worn out actually). So, I need to check with CyberKinetic on how much did he paid for his shinning new pair of Asics.

I've been wanting to change this blog's layout. Again. So, I think I'll probably start doing it after my recert.

More MSN IM jokes or should I say "friend only" intro from my funny colleague, BlurC, today.
BlurC: Are you free now? Anyone looking at your screen?
Muggs: No. Why? Do I need to act mysterious or suspicious looking too?

BlurC: Huh?
Muggs: *roll eyes* Nevermind. Yes?

BlurC: I have a friend. Single. Ex-classmate. Want to introduce to you.
Muggs: *Gulp* (Trying to sound polite or interested) She belongs to your era? How old is she?

BlurC: Younger than me. What is your religion?
Muggs: Why? My religion xxx

BlurC: Huh? Oooo.... She's not a xxx. She's a yyy.
Muggs: I see.

BlurC: So? Just be friends first... why not?
Muggs: *Scratching my sideburn* Not... Aiyah.. see how... some other days lah.

Not again.

Posted by Muggs at 10:13 PM  

10 comments:

Wooah! not bad huh! somebody admire u leh!

8:34 AM, August 13, 2005  

hhha... wrong TLR. Not someone admire me. But, my colleague trying to introduce someone to me.

Muggs said...
10:11 AM, August 13, 2005  

uncle, just accept a date lah, who know what will happen next. We are not young anymore.

Just to update, our Mr Paul been promoted father on 4 August 2005.

Watch out for red egg rocket coming your way.

Anonymous said...
11:32 AM, August 13, 2005  

You are caught in the comparison race, which I do not wish to be in. Not young should not be the reason that you should be attached. Or at least, its not my reason

Muggs said...
2:40 PM, August 13, 2005  

ok, since age is not the reason to be attached. than, hmmm, how abt loneliness? wait later u become like me, lonely runner! :P

7:48 AM, August 14, 2005  

hhaha... TLR, you're only lonely when running ultra distances. I've accepted the fact, the loneliness is part of the package if I can't find the right one.

Muggs said...
9:48 AM, August 14, 2005  

OK...I will intro friends to you if there is any

Anonymous said...
9:01 PM, August 14, 2005  

hahah... aiyo... oh no.. some more intro stories on the way liao..

Muggs said...
9:40 PM, August 14, 2005  

Uncle,

You wan POW treatment sibo, give up man, give up, dont struggle, just accept the arrangement.

Anonymous said...
8:55 AM, August 15, 2005  

I rather take POW

Muggs said...
12:18 PM, August 15, 2005  

Post a Comment