Wedding Invites

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Blogger.com was acting really weird last night and I couldn't update at all. *fist*

Today's schedule was kinda hectic for a weekend. Woke up late since cramsession ended late last night. I had to rush to meet Beng, Kitty and Lambie for breakfast. Reason? Kitty is distributing her wedding invitations today! We had a length chat because all we talked about were wedding stuff!! RLEK buzzed me, for its time to head to the GeekTemple for some I.T. shopping. I collected several items needed in the office and headed back. We had testing to proceed with. It was really a bad lunch cum dinner combo timing at what.... 4pm? *slaps forehead* We stopped our tests when RLEK had to proceed with his appointment. I came home and more cramsessions waiting for me. Some more studying sessions later.

Whoa! It was raining fish and crabs today. I hope tomorrow, there isn't going to be any rain. Basically, a runners group is going to meet up for a familiarization jog tomorrow! This is so exciting. We have blogger convention, people who blog, meet and party. We blog, meet, jog, eat and still party!! Yay! Will have to register and associate their faces to forum and blog names.

Posted by Muggs at 10:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment