Last Trial RoadSandTrail Run

Saturday, July 30, 2005


Muggs after a tiring run. This shot is taken during our very first SGRunners outing. Complimentary picture taken by our Official photographer, FD. She does a good job, doubling up as a bagagge counter jaga person. Tomorrow, we are having a run again. Waking up early tomorrow.

Lately, busy with Cramsessions, Conan asked why my blog has less substance. My answer to you, Uncle, is that if my life is as saucy as yours to blog about, I would have been a plate of seafood pasta.

I had an enjoying 2 hrs badminton session today. Another new venue. Now, I know I can cycle there. When was the last time since I played? Several months?

Posted by Muggs at 9:21 PM  

6 comments:

uncle, your life more juicier than me lah ...

Anonymous said...
6:32 PM, July 31, 2005  

Seafood pasta? I've not tried it before? Is it nice? Sounds like it though. Yum ... ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:59 PM, July 31, 2005  

Noooo endless...don't join Conan's dark side!

Muggs said...
12:17 AM, August 01, 2005  

uncle

what wrong with joining me on the darkside? It is true that urs is juicier wat.

Anonymous said...
11:08 AM, August 01, 2005  

The dark side of the force ... good, yes?

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:21 PM, August 01, 2005  

feel like a plate of pasta now.. kena "makan" by 2 dark apprentice

Muggs said...
11:04 PM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment