KL With Love

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Alamak!! Everyday eat, course study... eat, course study, sleep... no exercise...
Getting fat liao...putting on weight.... Gosh... Internet access from the hotel is RM$15 per half hr... get serious!!! No way I'm going to pay that!!! No security at all.... can't clear cache.. old virus scan version...

Dinner with Beng in KL was good! We had dinner at HRC. Simple dinner, a drink and he's off back to his room to prepare slides for his presentation. Poor little fella.

Lucky thing.. I'm in local KL office... more stories .. when I'm back...
I feel my stamina going away.... I miss my jogging shoes.

Posted by Muggs at 5:55 PM  

2 comments:

RM$15 for half an hour? OMG. That's worse than daylight robbery. I think even with the NKF CEO's kind of salary, I still won't be able to afford it! LOL.

Oops. I think I just stepped into ricky territory! ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
11:41 PM, July 14, 2005  

endlesstrail -> that's a gray area... nooo.... i'm not going to go there.

beng -> lucky thing, my bag is too small, i can't squeeze my jog shoes in... damn.. i feel unhealthy now.

Muggs said...
11:20 AM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment