Blogger Again?

Thursday, July 28, 2005

What's wrong with Blogger these days? Too many users? The response time is getting a little laggy.

Many races are coming up soon. Think I'm beginning to lose track. I would like to try a half Ironman distance race. But, most are within this year, which I can't take leave from work yet. So, it'll be training till then.

I think I'll have to list out my up and coming races.... losing count.

Great! Tomorrow night meeting some of the ex-TD batches of people for dinner. I'm sure there is much to talk about since we've not seen each other for some time.

Posted by Muggs at 11:50 PM  

2 comments:

Time to switch?? ;p

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
8:13 PM, July 29, 2005  

hahah....not yet. Don't feel like applying for a domain name yet.

Muggs said...
2:58 AM, July 30, 2005  

Post a Comment