I'm Combustible

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Flame me cos it doesn't pay to be kind, okay?

Okay, its just that one individual. Friends are suppose to help each other out, lend a helping hand, lend a ear and what have you. But, I stretched out my hand and got torched instead. Almost reduced to carbon bits from 3rd degree burns. I always stress that SMS is one of the biggest invention with a price. You can't include emotions. I guess next time my SMS will have to include *curious* or *concerned* or *happy, screaming, jumping up and down*.

Then again, maybe its just me. But, ... why re-channel stress to those around you? Humans. Funny creatures, we are. Dropping this topic.

Viola! Beng dropped by our office today. A pleasant surprise. Nah.. he wasn't the familiar face I mentioned yesterday.

A few of us mentioned about sports and the topic of American Pool came up. Looks like I'm going to have a game or two with my new colleagues soon. Can't wait.

Last night, in bed, I felt different. Much lighter emotionally. Walk in KL rain did have its miraculous healings.

Posted by Muggs at 11:32 PM  

4 comments:

did you know there's a pool table ard ur office?? ask them to bring you there. KJ,wendy,terence. :)

was having secret converstation with terence. ;p so dun have time to chit chat with u.

Anonymous said...
9:22 AM, July 22, 2005  

ahh. ... no problem

Muggs said...
6:44 PM, July 22, 2005  

ahh.. somebody got 3rd degree burns, let me guess..from hot iron oven of baker's?

Anonymous said...
7:02 PM, July 22, 2005  

lambie still the smartest....
I forgot my mitten
muackz!!

Muggs said...
7:34 PM, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment