Busy Day Before KL Trip

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Today was a busy day for running errands. Hopped on BlackSteed, payed my bills, got my mobile roaming enabled and changed a little foreign currency. However, I did took some time off to meet Lambie for lunch... Gag!! I had late breakfast and it resulted in me not eating much during lunch. Met up Commando to do a little catching up. Whoa! He got himself a new car! Good for him!! Looks like the bonus has been put to some good use. It was a good cycle.. 32km of running around. Getting ready to go KL this sunday. How can I say I'm ready?!! My bags are not even packed yet!! Shite!! More pics I hope.... cos ... Beng coincidentally is going to KL too!!! He will arrive later and go off earlier!! He's just spending 3 days there, while I'm spending around 6-7 days there. Ha... we'll be hanging out for coffee or walkarounds. This can't be any better!!

Posted by Muggs at 10:05 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment