Bump Into TD Day

Tuesday, July 19, 2005



A great day I would say .. for me. I bumped into 4 ex-TD staff, on separate locations!! My!! SH and CK are going to blade near the East Coast stretch this Saturday. Since, I'm meeting Kitty, Lambie and Beng for breakfast on this Saturday too, I thought I might just pop by East Coast too. Good idea!

Anyway, seeing ArcadeDT was pure luck! Fancy bumping into him at the arcade centre. Muggs has not been to an arcade centre for... . I can't remember how long was that. After watching ArcadeDT finishing off several of his tokens, we went for a quick dinner. Work chit chat... yeah.. it an I.T. engineers' habit (to talk about work over meals). We went back for more Beat-You-Up arcade games. I discovered that I have lost track of the games for so long. I don't even know how to play some of them. At least not as good as those who frequent arcade that often. Its great to see pals again!

I don't exactly know why. But, suddenly, I have a craving for a glass of Pina Colada. Must be the stress.

Posted by Muggs at 11:54 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment