Brain Cram

Monday, July 25, 2005

Think my brain is all crammed up from recent cramsessions. A little stoned now. So, I thought it would be a good idea to join JapBoy for a couple of American Pool sessions. I was stuck in the rain, thinking it would be faster to hop on a bus (merely 3 stops away). The next bus 131 came along and it was totally packed. I waited a little longer. Finally, the rain stopped. Heck. I might as well walk. However, when I reach my destination, I turned to see an empty bus 131 reaching my destination's bus stop. *Grrr* Just like what myFTOgpx always say, "No come, no come come. One come, three four come." Fortunately, we had a good dinner at Subway and finished off with a few interesting games . A good fight!

*Yawn* Got to sleep early. Resting my legs for this week, tonight. Waking early tomorrow for a swim. Mm.. night time .. will be bringing my neighboring country counterpart / colleague for a dinner and walk in town.

Posted by Muggs at 11:53 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment