Mozzie Attack

Monday, March 28, 2005

Again? Return of the Mozzies. The night before, 2 mozzies perished in my hands. Last night, I couldn't hit a lone mozzie. Probably I was too groggy. A light sleeper that I am, I have to get rid of the mozzie. One word. Termination. Lucky thing for him, I couldn't locate him for 10minutes. I decided to sleep on the living room couch. An idea triggered a spark in me. I was wide awake. It was just 4am and I thought I could bring my "Grey Hound" for a spin. I never refuse a chance to exercise. However, something bothered me. Since it is late in the night (or rather really early in the morning), traffic is significantly less. It would be extremely dangerous if I do not ride with a front light. I know a rear light might be good enough. I was believe in safety. Hence, I had to dismiss the thought and continue my sleep.

Now irritating mozzies aside. Today, I keep deciphering code "L6". L6 = Lazy? L6 = Lazik? L6 = Level6?
I love puzzles.... I keep wrecking my brains to decipher mind boggling puzzles. A challenge to my mind. A workout for my brains. Looks like I'm not exactly out of the woods yet. Oh well..... I'll get there one day.

For now, let me look at my new downsized map for cycling routes.

Posted by Muggs at 11:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment