Adidas

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Mm .. .. these few days the air still smell. The haze is still around.

Anyway, I slept till 11am today. Surfed and online for a while before receiving a call from Beng. He was around town area and called me for coffee. Since I thought of picking up something from town, I went down to town. We chatted about my linkup. We walked for a while before I picked up an Adidas jersy looking polo for cycling. Just an alternative. They have XS for white. Left without a choice, since I like yellow better, I took it. Beng left and I walked over to the paradise for I.T. geeks to get a flash drive reader since I'm too lazy to install anymore drivers for my digicam. $90 poorer.
$50 - Adidas jersey
$40 - Flash reader

Incoming SMS ... . Dive lobang to Pulau Redang... awaiting for quotation... since I have the dates of departure and arrival .... looks okay to me. More $$$ pouring out.

Was just reading my sis's blog since she's still in U.S. and she says she misses home. Soon, Karloong.. you'll be home soon.

Posted by Muggs at 9:47 PM  

3 comments:

Whoa ... another trip to Redang ...

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:45 PM, March 20, 2005  

still deciding.. or I can do Manado..

Muggs said...
9:00 AM, March 21, 2005  

Philippines !!!

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
12:25 AM, March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment