SMS disease

Friday, March 11, 2005

Do you take public transport? Have you ever seen people yawn when they see someone else yawning? Common sight huh? How about SMS-ing? It works the same way where the "yawning disease" propagates. Next time, while you're on a train, try something like this. Even if you do not have an incoming call or SMS, just take out your phone, punch some numbers, stare blankly at the screen and punch some numbers again. Pause and look around. 80% of the time, you'll see some people start to take out their mobile phones even if they do not have any incoming calls or SMSes, acting busy. Works like yawning, an air-borne disease.

I just came back from the movies. It was a free ticket. Our company booked the entire cinema and we watched "Robots". I wanted to watch this show. Maybe my expectation for this show is rather high (because I always enjoy animation shows), I was slightly disappointed. Well, in terms of the way the story is paced. I do enjoy some of its "engineering" jokes. Mmmm, I think I'll rather watch "Hitch" again.

Last night, I got to know Gang4 is going through a bad patch. I hope she is fine.

Ahh... tomorrow.... I shall go to my LBS and order my MTB. Can't wait.

Posted by Muggs at 11:30 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment