Meet the KittyTrainer

Friday, March 25, 2005

Back from a lunch and coffee-chitchat session with Lambie, Beng, Kitty and KittyTrainer. It was great meeting KittyTrainer this afternoon. Seems like a great guy, a guy-next-door. We all chipped in our ideas for their wedding preparation hoping to cover some loop holes in their already fantastic plan. We're all too happy for them and hoped that we could chip in at least a little to help. So, we hope to see KittyTrainer more often ... well, ttoday was a brief introduction to us.

Conan just IM-ed me. Asking if I do inline skate. I'm not good. Still able to travel some distance at a very slow speed. More practice? Talking about skates.... my skates was thrown at the top of my wardrobe and I was quite worried that it'll be "screwy".... Fortunately, after inpecting my skates, I find them serviceable. Mm. .. will have to wait for Conan to get his skates.

Tomorrow, my attempt at Biathlon. 1.5km open water swim, 10km run. Not really competing, but oh well .. . the idea is just to have fun. More updates tomorrow.

Posted by Muggs at 7:59 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment