Turtle Message

Monday, March 14, 2005

Last Saturday, receiving an IM from my friend (who always pronounce Linux as "Lee-nooks), we arranged to meet for a cup of coffee. He is still as blur looking, stressed and always having thoughts on his mind. Of course, I can't help but notice some changes. For whatever reasons, our conversation mentioned about Turtle. My friend asked me how she is and if I still contact her. Nope. He doesn't know anything. I found it weird to answered "I'm not sure. I have not heard from her.". But, that indeed was my answer. So, I dropped a "courtesy" IM to Turtle on Saturday night, mentioning that Mr. Lee-nooks asked about her. This morning, I received an IM from her saying that she is still struggling with her health. Her job is fine and she asked me to tell her about my work and if everything is fine. Scratching my head again, I don't know what to feel. Lost .. I guess.

Something on the brighter side of life. haha.. I have 2 different dive group people asking me to dive on Good Friday weekend. One to Pulau Aur and another to Pulau Redang. Another friend asked me to go for biking. I had to turn down all. Reason? Biathlon is up on 26th March. Arrrg .. .. all about timing. Okay.. . I shall jog after this Star Wars movie, do chin ups, sleep early. Tomorrow, I hope to wake up early where there's less traffic in order for me to try my racer. Fingers crossed. Yeah... so crossed till I almost did a typo error and typed "Star Warts". Shit.

Posted by Muggs at 8:22 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment