Holiday? Anyone?

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It has been a while since I went for a real holiday. Think that was 2 years back on a dive trip. Changes in job or things happening around me has left me dry. Exhausted. Humans need to recharge once in a while. We all do. My Mount Kinabalu climb scheduled in June is not confirmed yet. I might *roll eyes* have some minor "adjustment" to make too. I can't exactly go too far because they cost too much. Now, Maldives is one option. Take it as helping them in rebuilding their economy which is highly based on tourism.

Probably another half an hour later, got to do some chin-ups.

Posted by Muggs at 10:30 PM  

2 comments:

Yeah! I think you can go diving there, if I'm not wrong! Cool!

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:02 PM, March 12, 2005  

yes.. .I'm thinking of diving there. Hope its still beautiful after all the destruction done there.

Muggs said...
3:42 PM, March 14, 2005  

Post a Comment