This just in.... Lights

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Minor damage, just a pinch. For safety purpose, I got a front light for my "Grey Hound". Of course, not as bright as any vehicle. But, it should give drivers some form of early warning. Happened to be at a bikeshop after work today and I bought my front light. Saw some gloves... but I still prefer the pair I saw the other day, which is elsewhere. Another day then. Still to come. . . . tights... My butt will have to endure for the time being.

Since the day I got my bike, Conan has been pestering me to post a pic. He said he doesn't want to see a "high mileage" bike after numerous rides. Bugger. Soon ... . . I need editing and only my desktop can do it. Way to go, GIMP!

(*^_^*) Happy, just back from a run. Not too far, just 3.7km. Or rather based on just 20mins. Feeling great, minus the nagging knee that happened 2 days back. Still .. . I have to continue with my static quadriceps exercises.

Posted by Muggs at 11:28 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment