First Real Ride

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Today's ride from home - office - town - home clocked a 29.7km. While riding home, I had 2 miss calls. Chini and Brownie tried to reach me for a squash and table tennis session. Once I reach the LBS around my place, I told them I can meet at 2pm. I bought a stand for my bike, so I don't have to lean my bike against the wall. Rushing home immediately, I changed and went for 1 hr of table tennis and 2 hrs of squash. What a day! I took my dinner at Chini and Brownie's place since Brownie is cooking, we show her our appreciation by finishing the food. Not someone who is good in the kitchen, Brownie was still able to fix a decent dinner. We had some icecream before I left their place and head back home. Now, I'm home.. .. I'm really sleepy... had only around 4-5 hrs of sleep last night...

Posted by Muggs at 11:26 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment