Don't Even Try

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

This morning, my trusty Casio alarm clock woke me up at 6am. Right on time, I thought. I sprang up, happily moving swiftly out of my room, I headed to the washroom. As I was about to brush my teeth (since I wanted to try my racer this morning), I heard a familiar sound in a distant.... *Boom* ... .. Crap.... It was already raining.... I couldn't try out my TCR3, I closely the windows in the kitchen, let out a few grunts and went back to sleep again. I shall not risk riding a racer in the rain.

SITREP 1
Reaching office and as stealthly as possible, I logged into Yahoo messenger. Several mintues after I started working on some presentation slides, I was "contacted" by an incoming IM from Turtle. It seem to be she wanted to ask about my life, I obliged and answered her. Watching every word I type, I try not to say things I should not.

SITREP 2
Before leaving office, my eyelid was twitching. In my context, it can only mean one thing. Incoming SMS from Cookie. Don't ask me why. It happens all the time. She was complaining about some problems at her end, things at work. I'm still researching on a scientific logical explanation on why my eyelid always twitch before I receive SMSes from her.

I'll be going over the Fongs' place later, collect my "Finding Nemo" VCD, probably at 9pm. I'm sure my racer wants to come along.

Posted by Muggs at 8:11 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment