Transformers Movie

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I caught the movie, Transformers, with EndlessTrail today at noon time and I enjoyed it. Transformers are considered to be toys of my era, although I never did own one or followed the cartoon series at all. It was all, an item of would-like-to-have luxurious goods. A sentence in the movie reminded me of a longer quote that I ever came across. "Chick before dicks, Bros before whores". LOL. Good show, cool CGs....!

Nearing to 5pm, I headed to Chinatown for some errands and met a tourist from Pakistan asking for directions. I helped him to take pictures and pointed out some places of interest to him. Since I was still early for my colleague's wedding dinner, I went to check out the new mall, Central. It seems pretty normal, nothing too exciting. Usually, I don't take much food during wedding dinners and this time round, I ate something in advance. To kill time, I sat in the hotel lobby listening to some audio files. Around, 7pm, I found out I was in the wrong hotel! Two hotels of similar names. Fortunately, I was not that far away and it was just 3 bus stops away.. Phew... made it.. and still the earliest among the whole lot.

Cable T.V. showing Jeff Corwin kayaking near hump back whales in Alaska. How cool is that? Uber.

Training resumes tomorrow. Slack? May I?

Posted by Muggs at 11:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment