Keep Them Coming

Friday, July 20, 2007

What a day.....

To start with, I woke up with a stress (ache) on my left hamstring. Must have picked it up from squash the other day. Seems like, its a rest for me again. Tomorrow? I will stay away from run, or at least no LSD.

Next headache, from work. Dozens of boo-boo, which was recovered by noon.

More? News that I hope, that is would come or rather would not come has surfaced. Oh heck it... Deal with it.

Some more? *Beep beep* MenInGreen activity just after the weekend of my Feb event! *Faint*

Anymore?

Posted by Muggs at 9:44 PM  

3 comments:

Hey Bala, hope you recover soon... we were rained out at MR today, but it was still a nice LSD :D

roentgen said...
10:10 PM, July 21, 2007  

Thanks! I need more stretching... just lazy with stretches.

Muggs said...
11:14 PM, July 21, 2007  

Yeah, crap man! Got that evil letter too! It's another thing if it's delivered by some owl, but unfortunately, it wasn't.

Anonymous said...
3:33 PM, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment