All About Running

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The only location that has "Fodor's: The Traveling Marathoner"? Since it features the Disney Marathon, I need this book. Not much of a choice, I had to head to that library. Oohh.. a newly built library too! I have not been around this area for maybe a few months. I kept pacing up and down the rows of travel books. Yet, I failed to locate "The Traveling Marathoner". After hitting a few keys at the terminal, I pin pointed the book at the sports section instead. Impressive ... there are books on climbing in various parts of U.S.. They have kayaking as well?!! I am beginning to like this place. It was only when I scanned the rows and stopped at a "Chi Running" book before I returned a kayaking book back. How often do you see a "Chi Running" book in library (not loaned)? I think you can queue up to 2010. Okay, the kayaking books make it to my list during my next visit. Upon flipping through the pages while taking the subway, I discovered the Fodor book covered New York ING, Hawaii Honolulu and Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon as well!! I waaaant!

Posted by Muggs at 11:32 PM  

5 comments:

Check out the sports library at National Stadium, there's a whole shelf worth of books on running including marathons around the world. There's like 3 to 4 Chi Running bks here.

Philip said...
4:07 AM, July 25, 2007  

Hmm ... shouldn't you be borrowing books on Mt Kilimanjaro instead?

Anonymous said...
10:31 PM, July 25, 2007  

hahaa..sengkang library has the most running books....including chirunning and jack daniel's which are often ont he shelf

Anonymous said...
9:35 AM, July 26, 2007  

This was the book I wanted to loan to you! :P

roentgen said...
9:36 PM, July 26, 2007  

Philip - it's okay, I've got the ChiRunning.

EndlessTrail - there's still time.

t@z - Hmm... looks like I need to make a trip there.

roentgen - yeah! but, you need to use it for your NYC. So, I went to get it from the library instead. It's okay.

Muggs said...
10:38 PM, July 26, 2007  

Post a Comment