Surveys

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Work is here again! Just like interval workout on heart and lungs.

This Tuesday, after an initial discussion on Jan trip, I have covered some areas. More research to be done. It was drizzling and I had to skip the bike portion. Still skipping it yesterday where it rained again.

Today, it did rain in the morning. Everything remained optimistic and I managed to reach the tracks in time. I timed myself to do some estimation and all seems well so far. We retreated to get our runners' treat. LaoKaYu saw us at the train station and we took the train back where I alighted earlier. Walking with thoughts in my head, I was interrupted by two Korean ladies wanting me to do a survey on religion. Helpless and jumping around, they passed me the survey form as they saw a cockroach coming our way. I am pretty sure that if there were tables, they would climb on it. "What's that?!! It flies!" "Its .. erm .. cockroach." *Shreeeek* *Eeeeeek*
Back to survey. "Are you a student?" "I wish I am still a student." They kept persuading me to attend a discussion session that I did not want to commit. I'm packed already.

Posted by Muggs at 10:20 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment