Sunkist Ooorange

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Kind of stoned by today's work. Work? Suppose to be on course. I am. But, I was shuttling in and out of the training room, answering calls, calling people, giving instructions on how to install stuffs that goes "Next" "Next" "Next" Hit "Finish". Email! ... What good is training? My colleague, undergoing training with me, was not spared as well. I do not know how much I have benefited. At times, OJT will might be the best.

Still in my zombie state, I arrived early on the tracks and started off. Trying to conservative, I chose to finish a 7km. I just want to monitor the condition of my foot for now. It held up well throughout the whole run. Right after that, it was 3 sets of chin ups, 3 sets of hang-man, warm down and shower time. I was so drained till all I did was I waved to Mabel and Shobido.

Thinking about it, I saw a few familiar faces in this entire week! I must be working in the wrong side of town!

I think I might have solve the foot mystery last night. I cannot confirm anything. But, everything did look the same. During ultramarathon last year, the big toe's nail on my right foot was bruised and I felt the strain on my right foot. The exact spot of the strain is near outer top side of my right foot (not on my toe). This time round, the same spot and again, I have the same bruise on my same toe. Coincidence? No idea. Certainly, I do not hope for a third time! Last night, while trimming my toe nails, I clipped a little deeper on my bruised toe and out came a red colored liquid oozing to the surface. Ah ha... I exerted some pressure on the toe and a stream of liquid squirted as far as 75cm away! Reminds me of an old Sunkist commercial! Is the pressure building up underneath my toe nail, leading to the strain? Who knows?! Our foot happen to have the most complex bone structure... maybe some imbalance was caused?

Posted by Muggs at 10:19 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment