Tuesday Flu

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No, not that I am having a flu. This is just not the Monday Blues and it is a Tuesday. But, these two days, work really sucks. I have written an essay on what is happening these two days and have decided to trash it. It is annoying, pisses me off and yet amazing for the whole story. That is work. I have absolutely no idea.

I know Shutehelup is having a bad day today too! Remain cool, my friend! Regardless of what is happening at work, I still had a good run today. It was great meeting up with Novaflux, after his long absence since the last Teh Tarik session. Since Divey is having some problems with her ITB, I covered her along the way. She did well and stopped for a recovery walk when we were nearing to the end. I hope she recovers. Speedy recovery! Tiwazz was covering Novaflux and Roonz. Today, we celebrated AngelicaWonders's birthday! We had three cakes. Yes. Three. The most sinful run so far!

Come to think of it. Am I always going too fast in my runs? Need to re-assess.

Opps.... I think it was not a Bhutan documentary on the NGC. Hm... I am quite positive I heard Bhutan. Or was I day dreaming?

My Landreth II is hitting 400km. Can I buy a Cumulus VIII soon, pleeeease?

Posted by Muggs at 11:47 PM  

5 comments:

yes, the Cumulus will be a more cushioned ascension to the Landreth... You will surely love it!

With the increase in prices for Asics, you may want to consider the Adizero SN (an equally good cushioned shoe, very similar to Cumulus)...just not sure if there's stock anymore for your size.

All the best in your prep for AHM and other races.

The DreamRunner said...
10:45 AM, July 12, 2006  

yeah yeah....heard the last time...all adizero SN was pull off the rack for the new wave of shoes coming in.....

saucony is another option....try the jazz or trigon 4

run to live said...
11:17 AM, July 12, 2006  

hah! Thanks guys!! I could use some shoes lobangs.

Muggs said...
4:09 PM, July 12, 2006  

thanks for running with me last evening! enjoyed the run and the yakking. sorry for the slow pace though.

weishan said...
8:12 PM, July 12, 2006  

hey Divey.. no problem. enjoying the run is more important

Muggs said...
9:52 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment