Bala Dinner Treat

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bala says that he wants to give a treat tonight. Since, YMother is not working today, Bala wants our party of five went for a good stall nearby for a good dinner. I promised him that I will be back around 7.30pm since Karloong and Gambit will be back around that time too. I grabbed my running shoes and headed towards SP Track. Once I reached the track, Carine spotted me and waved. Since she was going to do a slow session today, we chatted and ran together. Tiwazz and Cheow12 were already warming up. Sotong reached the stadium too. Once Sotong changed and walked to his car to dump his stuff, I was ready to head back home. I bade the group farewell and ran back home just in time for a quick shower before the dinner.


Bala ordered fried fish you-tiao with mayonnaise, sizzling hot plate venison, Thai style sweet and sour fish head and stir fry vegetable with garlic. It was a fantastic dinner and it is not that expensive. Just $43. A good run and satisfying meal as well. What more could I ask for? I am contented to spend quality time with them.


I went to return Takonta (yes, I brought her to almost every long trip) to Chini and 54Brownie. Thanks guys!! It has been a long time since I wanted to return the pack! They wanted to see my pictures for the trip. But, the two DVDs are still with my colleague.

Posted by Muggs at 11:37 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment