Mizuno Run 2006

Sunday, July 23, 2006

With just maybe 3-4hrs of sleep, I woke up at 5.15am this morning. T_T What to do?! Kovan is far! But, Seal will be giving Tiwazz and me a lift there. Thanks pal!! We were kinda lost around the Sengkang area and had to ask for directions. My bad. I am not familiar with the area too.

When we reached the area, most were already there. We collected our goodies pack coupon and prepared for the race since it was starting soon. Though the competitive gets to start first, everyone went off at the same time. Who cares?! Just go!! LOL. I paced Taz during last year's Mizuno, when he was down, coughing. We joked about having to pace him again and off he went screaming, "Yiipa yiipa aarndalay", taking off like Speedy Gonzales. I caught sight of LaoKaYu, Cosmic_Wind, Sanji, Alvo, Commando and Superboy along the way. Commando is getting his stamina back. That is what sportsmanship is all about. You just come back stronger. Along the way, I saw Renohtaram attending to a fellow runner who was dehydrated I guess, from his symptoms. Since there were already 3 person attending to the man, I went ahead to cross the finish line.

We gathered for some pictures and followed by breakfast at one of the coffeshop. No PBs or anything like that. But, I enjoyed myself today. So many things. Too many things.

Contented.

Seal sent us back and we talking about some overseas races. Tempting!!

Posted by Muggs at 8:41 PM  

4 comments:

yes, overseas races are so addictive!

Renohtaram said...
9:30 PM, July 23, 2006  

tell me about it!!

Muggs said...
11:36 PM, July 23, 2006  

i also want!

Anonymous said...
2:38 PM, July 24, 2006  

taz -> come come.. join us.

cosmic -> yeah.. its great running with you too!! you zoomed here and there..

Muggs said...
10:25 PM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment