I Nearly Fried My Pants

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I feel weird without music. I feel lost. Shall not go there I am down with just one rechargeable battery. The other piece was totally ruined. Well, it happened like this....

I recharged my battery, leaving the batt in the charger and I carried on with my work. When I noticed that the charger light went off, I touched the batt. It was cool and I happily inserted it into my key pouch. Not too long after, I felt a radiating heat from my pocket in my pants. It felt like a shooting star or something. When I took felt for the heat, it was coming from my key pouch. It was the batt, disintegrating in heat. Fortunately, the key pouch was holding up well. I cannot say the same for the battery. I could have burnt my key pouch or set my pants on fire. *feeling silly* Must be work.

Till I buy rechargeables again... those shelf batts will do for now. Do your job, put me to sleep now.

Bhutan will be on National Geographic channel tomorow at 11pm. Catch it on T.V.! Oct .. Nov ...

Posted by Muggs at 11:52 PM  

1 comments:

gives new meaning to the phrase "Hot pants", eh? Heh heh ...

Anonymous said...
12:12 AM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment