Genting Trailblazer Burn!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Yay! We are in for Genting Trailblazer! Team Last Man Standing comprises of SV and me. Team Podium which is TLR and IMD will be there to rock the arena. I think Team Last Man Standing better stand back.

Marathon registration is here soon and I am pretty excited about it. Not being able to do a marathon for a few years *bummer* Don't talk about what had happened....

But, I have been looking around for a pace tag and I found two that I really like.

Runner's World South Africa and Ottawa Run

Each has its good points. I like the pace band from Ottawa. It can even do a walk / run - walk breaks pace band. Cool! One of the more, if not, most flexible pace tag makers I have seen so far.

I saw Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind music video on MTV Channel the other day. Sorry to say that I did not find it to be anywhere near a thumbs up. So many better music videos out there. But, honestly, the first time I heard the song, I did not think it was her singing.

Posted by Muggs at 8:01 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment