Try To Relax

Monday, July 24, 2006

Emailing, just replying not too long ago, on questions and more questions on "Can you help on this project?" emails. I did a summary of issues at hand. 8 cases / projects / assignments, whatever you all them. Everyone ask, "Can you help?". How fun. C'mon .. I don't even need to get pissed because it does not help at all. Not like I have not raised load issues before. Each time, the enforcement policies set in. I took over some projects, due to "tight schedule", for a couple of times. With several strokes of luck, ah-hoc requests like conducting training and clarification meetings will stay away from me. How comforting to know that my mails go to Junk folder ..... or so it seems.

Happy with several things like getting the CD that I want. Strange enough, I never really like singers re-doing songs, it takes away the original taste. However, I have no idea why I buy that CD this time. It is just something in her voice that captures me. Soothing. Dear Nan called me on my mobile! Surprise... local number means she is back in town. I thought I lost her contact since she went to Cananda 2 years back because I emailed her and got no response. Apparently, I checked with her and found out that she is no longer using that email address. My dear, I thought where have you been! Happily married to Canada and became tai-tai or something. Quit bugging me to go Vancouver..... no moolah. Hmmm .. but, I want to see the Rockies. Yeah.. I want Aurora Borelis too...

I was late at the swim today. Most were in the pool. No time to lose. I did a warm up slow 500m. Followed by a timed sequence, clocking 2min 6sec each time. Rather consistent and I am happy with it.

Not sure when can I start my webcast mugging. *Don't even think*

Posted by Muggs at 10:48 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment